Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007



I welcome 2007 and hope it is a good year for you; regular reader, old friend, family member, colleague or just a passer-by. This is the 500 entry on this blog which will be 4 years old in February. As well I have just passed 4000 links on del.icio.us and I will be reflecting on the beginning of my 38 year here on planet earth (in this incarnation anyway) in March. I have been married for (unofficially - voodoo blood ceremony) 9 years and legally for 8 years. I have shed 13 kilograms in weight since the birth of my second son who is now 15 months old. I am 190 cms tall and take a size 12 shoe. I am vegetarian although I do eat (occasionally) fish and eggs. I am not baptized and at the age of 8 decided that Buddhism was the coolest religion on offer. Since then I have developed a sincere respect and interest in Hinduism. I am a very light sleeper but have very vivid dreams. Give chance a piece. Happy 2007!

No comments: