Wednesday, September 12, 2007

M3 Abstracts Online

Next week I will be spending three days in and around Stockholm. On Thursday I will travelling to Almåsa Conference Center for the M3 Interaction 2007 conference. The abstracts are online and it looks like it will be an interesting three days. On Saturday I will be travelling back to central Stockholm where I will spend the night on the Red Boat. Then on Sunday I spend the day with my supervisor and auxiliary supervisor in a long seminar session before returning to Umeå in the evening.
Before all this I am meeting some third term culture students on Friday who I will be supervising for their term papers. As well I am working in Second Life at the Second House of Sweden tomorrow and over the weekend and I am writing the first draft of the introduction to my thesis. Oh, and I have a mild cold.......that was the news.

No comments: