Saturday, December 15, 2007

(New) YouTube Full Screen


The YouTube Video full screen flash map seems to be a new thing. I have not seen it before today and I can't find much about it on the web. It opens after you have watched the video in fullscreen mode.
I have found interesting connections with other videos/artists that I did not know about it from my own few vids I have on YouTube. Such as this sitar session series, which for some reasons links to one of my videos on the new YouTube interface.

Update:
"a dynamic data visualization tool embedded in (almost all) YouTube movies that supports the discovery of related videos. how to see it? go watch a YouTube video such as this one. then select the full-screen option. then click on the 2nd button on the left, at the bottom of the screen, featuring the network icon." Information Aesthetics

No comments: